1) O.P.D. (Out Patient Department)
Timings: Tuesday to Sunday 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
Monday to Saturday 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The clinic is open for all seven days a week except for Sunday evening and Monday morning
We offer Ayurvedic consultation and treatments for:
- Hyper acidity
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Fissure-in ano
- Bleeding and Non-bleeding haemorrhoid
- Obesity (over weight)
- Hyper tension
- Frozen shoulder
- Spondylitis, Spondylolysis, Spondylolisthesis
- Headaches, migraines
- Urinary calculus (kidney stone)
- Menstruation related problems
- Dysmenorrhea – painful menstruation.
- Amenorrhea – absence of menstruation.
- Menorrhagia – pro-longed and heavy menstruation.
- Metrorrhagia- intermittent bleeding
- Leucorrhoea- white discharge
- PMS – pre- menopausal syndrome.
Male: Low sperm count, Erectiledysfunction, lack of libido, pre mature ejaculation.
Female: Un-ovulatory cycle, PCOS, hormonal imbalance, lack of libido.
- Low immunity: repeated respiratory infections like cough, cold, tonsillitis, allergies
- Worm infestation, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting etc
- Lack of appetite: eating problems
- Sub-normal weight(under nourishment)
- Low memory
- Cognition problems
- Hyper-active children
- Growth retardation
- Throat infections (pharyngitis)
- Hair fall
- Pre-mature greying of hairs
- Hypo- thyroidism
- Hyper- thyroidism
2) PANCHAKARMA FACILITY
1) Two spacious, well equipped, air-conditioned Panchakarma treatment rooms with attached restroom units.
2) Relaxation room: enjoy a quiet time before and after the Panchakarmatreatments.
3) Health library: free access to hundreds of books on Ayurved, Yog, Diet and Nutrition and Spirituality are available for those who want to enrich their knowledge.
4) Use of disposable spa material (disposable inner wear, disposable towel and a disposable massage sheet) for maintaining hygiene.
5) Herbal teas & fresh fruits: we serve energising herbal teas (our own production) and fresh seasonal fruits for Panchakarma patients
6) Best quality medicated oils: we produce our own medicated oils by traditional ayurvedic methods for optimum results.
3) COURSES and WORKSHOPS
We conduct various courses and workshops on Ayurved & Yog.
It is the education that brings clarity in our thought process.
Clear thoughts based on true knowledge help us to improve our mind-body actions.
Till date hundreds of students from different walks of life, different culture & different countries like Germany, France, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Israel, Brazil, UK, USA etc have benefited from these courses& workshops.
Salient features of our courses and workshops:
- Well-designed syllabus
- Our professors: Highly experienced, internationally known & respected
- Easy to understand language and fluent teaching skills
- Lots of practical and hands-on experience
- Extremely applicable to day-today life