Duration: 3 weeks (75 hours) Theory + Practical
- Srotasdushti : hetu , lakshan , chikitsa , concept of Aam
- Shaman – Shodhan
- Dvividhopakram : Langhan – Bruhan
- Deepan , Pachan , Vatanuloman
- Snehan , Rukshan , Svedan , Stambhan
- Herbs and other preparations used in Panchakarma
- Purvakarma :Pariksha , Selection of the patient and the treatment , Indications and contra-indications of Panchakarma.
- Paschatkarma : Vyapad , samsarjankrama
- Rasayan – vajikaran
- Practicals :Pariksha , preparation of formulations , preparation of medicated oils and ghees , udwartan mixture , pinda preparation , pathyakalpana preparation , hands on treatments.